Finally, exam was over and I'm still alive..xpxp
I really not dare to think back how did I pass through these day..
Burning midnight oil,
nearly fall asleep during the exam,
Like I'm born for study only..
Even though i study hard, i still feel that i nothing is in my brain..( i think my brain have a hole ad..)
I don't want such messy situation to happen in my next sem anymore!
So, my new sem resolution is to STUDY EVERYDAY..xpxp.. (i know i cant make it..>.<)
Like I'm born for study only..
Even though i study hard, i still feel that i nothing is in my brain..( i think my brain have a hole ad..)
I don't want such messy situation to happen in my next sem anymore!
So, my new sem resolution is to STUDY EVERYDAY..xpxp.. (i know i cant make it..>.<)
Well, I still have a lot of things to share..Teehee..=] (This could be a long post i think..xp)
Erm..Erm.. Erm... I've met many of my friends yestserday while taking my SPM result..
I'm so happy and I'm sad too because i know after that we may not have the chance
to meet again in our own future.. But, I'm still appreciate every minutes we spent together, everything we have gone through, every memories we have made..=']... Good luck and all the best in your own future..
I'm so happy and I'm sad too because i know after that we may not have the chance
to meet again in our own future.. But, I'm still appreciate every minutes we spent together, everything we have gone through, every memories we have made..=']... Good luck and all the best in your own future..
Hope you have a good year ahead..=]
and I'll always LOVE you..xpxp
Your present I'll give you next time..(paiseh arr, no time go buy as I'm sitting exam..n.n)
Let's photos do talking..=]
<3
And before exam I've just finished watching this!!!xpxp (I was suppose to study while i was watching..xp)
haha.. I like this movie..xpxp.. and watch it till midnight just to finish it in one day..xpxp..PRO??=]
and my next target movie is:
hehe..xpxp..
















