Last weekend was really a mess but also a blast for me..xp
I've no time to sit properly and surfing the net,
I've not even open my lappie last weekend..
For last week, home is just a place for me to sleep,
After a holy mess, i went back hostel again without updating my bloggie..xp
What a BUSY life..xp..
(my mum always complaint that i have too many events!=])
Let's picture do talking larx.. I'm so so lazy ad..xoxo
Gurney-ing with QW & SW (30/04/2012)
And this was the very 1st time I drove to gurney..xp
![]() |
| look like im the shoes salegirl..xp |
We really do study very very hard..xp
This is the EVIDENCE..xp
But this is the TRUTH..xp
![]() |
| getting more and more SS..xp |
A "MESSY" WEEKEND!!xp
PP Birthday~~(04/05/2012)
Finally she is 18th,
and since we meet until now,
It could be about 10 years..
She is my best friend when I was a primary school student..
Though we have our way to go and we had to separate,
But the friendship will never die..
Although we cant be as friend as last time,
You and I will for sure know that we still have each other when we lost everything..=]
Happy Birthday and have a sweet 18th..
And I miss everyone of you that ever appear in my life,
when I'm still a primary school student..
Though we all have different way to go,
different task awaiting for us to complete,
different life to live with,
but we are FRIENDS FOREVER!!=]
![]() |
| Birthday Girl very chio..xp |
Though we have just meet or not so friend, But still friends forever larx..xp
U all are so nice..=]
I LOVE U ALL..xp
Coconut Tree Bday..xp (05/05/2012)
Morning I went to medical check up..
It almost take the whole day..
So i have absent for the preparation of chocobanana for him..><
I only went to find them at 5..
but actually i had been lie..xp
the dinner only start at 8 something..==
But spend the time doing nothing with dearest friends is also a worthy thingy..xp
![]() |
| 4 of us..<3 |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday arr..xp |
Although we're not so friends with each other
but i will always remember there are always a coconut tree behind the small grass..
Thanks for the caring that u have given me..=]
Escaping~~=] (08/05/2012)
Since eunice and ihui want to go island for medical check up,
so all of us hiao hiao ask clement use his unser to fetch all of us do to island..
we went to gurney!! gurney again..xp
And I watched THE AVENGERS again!!
Pro huh??xp
Though I've other choices,
but still i prefer to watch avengers..xp
After that went to Seoul Garden for dinner..xp
I like Seoul garden becoz there was a sweet memory over there..
But everything seem like change already..
the food taste not as good as before,
Maybe the friends are not same??
Or just their food not as good as before??
I don't know..xp
But still thanks for the guys accompany me to have dinner here..=]
We were all bankrupt because of the dinner..xpxp
sorry yarrr..=P
I never think that I'm a filial daughter..
Never send a birthday wishes for my mum.
Never say happy mother's day to her,
Never celebrate for her,
Never a Goodnight or Goodbye kiss,
Never give a present for her,
Never offer her a warm huggie,
Never tell her that I LOVE HER...
As I used to be treat my mum like this,
I don't have the courage to tell her I LOVE YOU,
though i really do,
What I can do is just use the simple word,
with all my heart wishing her:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
I love u, mum~~

Since eunice and ihui want to go island for medical check up,
so all of us hiao hiao ask clement use his unser to fetch all of us do to island..
we went to gurney!! gurney again..xp
And I watched THE AVENGERS again!!
Pro huh??xp
Though I've other choices,
but still i prefer to watch avengers..xp
After that went to Seoul Garden for dinner..xp
I like Seoul garden becoz there was a sweet memory over there..
But everything seem like change already..
the food taste not as good as before,
Maybe the friends are not same??
Or just their food not as good as before??
I don't know..xp
But still thanks for the guys accompany me to have dinner here..=]
We were all bankrupt because of the dinner..xpxp
sorry yarrr..=P
I never think that I'm a filial daughter..
Never send a birthday wishes for my mum.
Never say happy mother's day to her,
Never celebrate for her,
Never a Goodnight or Goodbye kiss,
Never give a present for her,
Never offer her a warm huggie,
Never tell her that I LOVE HER...
As I used to be treat my mum like this,
I don't have the courage to tell her I LOVE YOU,
though i really do,
What I can do is just use the simple word,
with all my heart wishing her:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
I love u, mum~~
![]() |
| Time to sleep, GOOD NIGHT world..xp |











































