Seem like already a thousand year i dint update my blog..xp
haha..
I'm so busy,
busy for sem 2 final,
busy for KL trip,
busy for sleeping,
and busy for outing..xp
I just can say that the exam was totally a disaster for me..><
I was not study as hard as before..xp
so, let it be.. =.=
these were some photos taking when exam time..xp
 |
| shu bun huh?? |
 |
| like we are not sitting for the exam..xp |
Just after the exam,
We straight go to KL the very next day..xp
Really happy that we met joshua and jia wei..xp
Let's photo do talking.. ( I'm lazy d..xp)
 |
| on the way to KL..xp |
 |
| in LRT.. |
 |
| use touch and go really convenient that this..xp |
 |
| 黑社会??xp |
 |
| i dint go in theme park..>.< |
 |
| snow flake @ pavillion..xp |
 |
| night is still young right??xp |
 |
| on the way to sunway..xp |
 |
| xpxp |
 |
| welcome to SUNWAY LAGOON..xp |
 |
| crowded!!xp |
 |
| hehe.. sunway!!xp |
 |
| silly girl who forget to bring IC..xp |
 |
| joshua..xp |
 |
| ss-ing again..xp |
 |
| xpxp |
 |
| sunway pyramid?? |
 |
| on the way to seremban..== |
 |
| sienzzz..xp |
 |
| having our lunch at tepanyaki..xp |
 |
| and we drove to jusco..xp |
Vash, Happy Birthday to you yar..xpxp..
Bro forever..xp
