Saturday, 1 December 2012

It's been two months i left Malaysia..
I'm now far away from my hometown, 
far away from my family, 
far away from my beloved friends..
I miss everything on my beloved land..
It is snowing recently,
everything in white just look prettier and softer,
even the dustbin do look good when it cover by snow..=]
YES! I like white and i like the snow..
but you will regret to think so after experiencing heavy snow with strong wind..
all the snow slapped on your face and you will like "Urghhhh, damn it!"..xp
and maybe someday you will found that you are sinking into the snow..
what to do? it's RUSSIA!

Thingsss will go easy when you think in an easier way..
try not to think too much..
and try hard to ignore what others think of you..
just be yourself and enjoy being yourself..
some others may think that i'm a mad and easily gt angry and easily gt moody..
YES!! I am.. 
SO WHAT?? come bite me??=]
I angry when you ask me to stop "lecturing" when i think I'm right!!For example: A: what time the class going to end?
ME: 5pm
A: I thought i would be earlier?
ME: previously teacher just let us go earlier but not mean that every class should/must end earlier..
A: okok... 
B to A: next time don't ask her, everytime she  will answer like this.. and it make me feel frustrated..
ME: WHATEVER!!

*I doesn't like your question though.. you should know what time the class end..
although i also want the class to end early.. but it's all on teacher, it's not mean that previous lessons teacher dismiss earlier then everytime teacher MUST end the class earlier..

and I hate "friend" used me..
Well, can you all please treat me as a friend like u are treating your other friend..
You might not think so,
but what you did just make me feel like you are using me..
You will just treat me good while you need my help..
I'm always left alone everytime.. 
sitting alone while you all two by two sitting together..
I'm always wishing some day one of you are willing to sit beside me once..(not because of no choice)
Though sometimes we are all sitting together, but i could never join in your conversation...
Walking alone while two of you walking fast and playing in front..
while the other two accompany each other walking slowly at the back..
Left in the middle better than left behind huh??=/
Well.. it doesn't matter.. I'm on my own..
I live in my little world..=]
So, please don't ever just think of and find me only when you need my help..
I hate to be treating as a fool.. serving and entertaining you while you have no other choice..
Yea.. I might be thinking too much or mayb too extreme..
but what i saw and what i feel make the thought..
I really treating you all as friends sincerely..
I'm willing to help anytime..
but please don't treating me like this again and again..

I give you my heart, take it with care and love it..
Love me and i will love you more.. <3