Wednesday, 7 May 2014

I'm back

Holla, I'm back! (In case someone say me like new and ignore what's old). I'm not k, I just can't figure out how blogger going to do with, I can't arrange all the things in the page well, and I can't figure out how to decorate my wall to make its look better.. So, that's why I was giving up on blogger. I'm kind of perfectionist and OCD, so when thing not go in the way as I wish, I'll feel frustrated and give up on it..

So, why I'm back again?
Because there is a blogger apps which allow me to write blog through phone, it's make thing much convenient, I can write a blog anytime, anywhere without anyone staring at me when I am typing (I always feel my roommate staring my back, wondering what I type although she is not of course), I don't like such feeling, feel that someone invading my privacy.. It's kind of insecurity.. So, that's all, the matter is I'm back blogging again, but I really doubt that how long I can stay blogging, most probably my blogging life will end soon as in I'm a lazy person.. 

End of story and greeting.. 
Kaythanksbye! Good night peeps..=)