嘿!
我又回来了!本来想说短时间内不会回来这里的,但是今天刚考过烦人的Pharmacology Olympiad,所以想让自己休息一下,然后又没什么时间看戏,所以就不小心逛到这里来了。
话说回今天的考试,说过了嘛,如果考得好就可以免去大考;但是基本上我们都被骗了,看老师的语气是没有想要发出免死金牌(免考证)的打算,就算有也就是只发给少数几人。所以,在确定能否免考呢还要看各位的Presentation,然后分数是看老师的心情。靠,到最后其实根本不是靠实力而是看老师的心情和脸色,这两个星期到底是在忙啥啊?(实力嘛,有待商榷! )
然后还是关于今天的考试,跟大考比起来虽然考试范围是缩小了,但是却不再是口试,而是笔试,我之前还瞎担心,怕会被问到额外的题目。但其实习惯了三年的口试其实是有好处的,口试坐在考官面前至少可以看脸色回答问题,譬如:眉头微皱可能就是答错了,快点兜回来自圆其说;头轻点可能就是答对了,那请继续侃侃而谈!然后习惯了口试反而不知该在那空荡荡的白纸上写些什么,而什么才是老师想看到的题目,要写多少才能达到分数标准,这些都是未知数。所以,当被通知不需要上前口试时,真是慌了,毕竟我抽到的考题,TMD,是我在考前祈求不要拿到的考题,好吧,我从来没有考运,每一次说不想拿到某某题目,它就会带着奸笑找上我(泪奔~)。为什么不想抽到它呢?原因并不是因为没有准备,或者是太难写,而是它根本没有什么是可写的!在准备这道题目时,翻了参考书,笔记,讲义,都对这一类药没做太多解释,该死的,一题写不到半页,都快疯了。不过还好,分数算是通过了,可以进阶准备PPT了。算是放下了一点点儿。
考题注解:[华语很难解释,自动切换频道]
1. Proaggregants
2. Preparation of mineralocorticoid
Okay! First, lets us look at the questions, wth, from what I studied, I can only answer "procoagulants", "antiaggregants", "anticoagulants", but not proaggregants. Aggregation is our normal body mechanism to arrest bleeding in microvascular stage, from lippincott there is no such thing as "proaggregants", and lecture note only have not more than 5 drugs which can be considered as proaggregants, without explanation of its mechanism of action. therapeutic uses and side effects. So, tell me what should I write, the drug name only? Nah, even your brain is blanked you also have to 'extract' something out, I tikam anything I could think of, normal physiology of blood clotting, procoagualants, blablabla. I know its all bullshits, but what to do? Even I bullshits everything seems not related, it still filled only half of the page, I know i will be screwed!
Second, mineralocorticoid. Again, heck, when I studied mineralocorticoid, I discussed with roommate and told her that every note and book all focus on glucocorticoid and only touch a bit about mineralocorticoid and I dont want to get this question, its hard to explain compare to glucocorticoid which you can write about 3 pages on it. So, based on knowledge from normal physiology, pathophysiology, internal medicine and everything I could think of, maximally, I wrote half page on it, Thats my limit, I fed up!
好啦,牢骚发完了也差不多时间该睡了,晚安 !
题外:突然想改下部落格的名字,没有为什么。
我又回来了!本来想说短时间内不会回来这里的,但是今天刚考过烦人的Pharmacology Olympiad,所以想让自己休息一下,然后又没什么时间看戏,所以就不小心逛到这里来了。
话说回今天的考试,说过了嘛,如果考得好就可以免去大考;但是基本上我们都被骗了,看老师的语气是没有想要发出免死金牌(免考证)的打算,就算有也就是只发给少数几人。所以,在确定能否免考呢还要看各位的Presentation,然后分数是看老师的心情。靠,到最后其实根本不是靠实力而是看老师的心情和脸色,这两个星期到底是在忙啥啊?(实力嘛,有待商榷! )
然后还是关于今天的考试,跟大考比起来虽然考试范围是缩小了,但是却不再是口试,而是笔试,我之前还瞎担心,怕会被问到额外的题目。但其实习惯了三年的口试其实是有好处的,口试坐在考官面前至少可以看脸色回答问题,譬如:眉头微皱可能就是答错了,快点兜回来自圆其说;头轻点可能就是答对了,那请继续侃侃而谈!然后习惯了口试反而不知该在那空荡荡的白纸上写些什么,而什么才是老师想看到的题目,要写多少才能达到分数标准,这些都是未知数。所以,当被通知不需要上前口试时,真是慌了,毕竟我抽到的考题,TMD,是我在考前祈求不要拿到的考题,好吧,我从来没有考运,每一次说不想拿到某某题目,它就会带着奸笑找上我(泪奔~)。为什么不想抽到它呢?原因并不是因为没有准备,或者是太难写,而是它根本没有什么是可写的!在准备这道题目时,翻了参考书,笔记,讲义,都对这一类药没做太多解释,该死的,一题写不到半页,都快疯了。不过还好,分数算是通过了,可以进阶准备PPT了。算是放下了一点点儿。
考题注解:[华语很难解释,自动切换频道]
1. Proaggregants
2. Preparation of mineralocorticoid
Okay! First, lets us look at the questions, wth, from what I studied, I can only answer "procoagulants", "antiaggregants", "anticoagulants", but not proaggregants. Aggregation is our normal body mechanism to arrest bleeding in microvascular stage, from lippincott there is no such thing as "proaggregants", and lecture note only have not more than 5 drugs which can be considered as proaggregants, without explanation of its mechanism of action. therapeutic uses and side effects. So, tell me what should I write, the drug name only? Nah, even your brain is blanked you also have to 'extract' something out, I tikam anything I could think of, normal physiology of blood clotting, procoagualants, blablabla. I know its all bullshits, but what to do? Even I bullshits everything seems not related, it still filled only half of the page, I know i will be screwed!
Second, mineralocorticoid. Again, heck, when I studied mineralocorticoid, I discussed with roommate and told her that every note and book all focus on glucocorticoid and only touch a bit about mineralocorticoid and I dont want to get this question, its hard to explain compare to glucocorticoid which you can write about 3 pages on it. So, based on knowledge from normal physiology, pathophysiology, internal medicine and everything I could think of, maximally, I wrote half page on it, Thats my limit, I fed up!
好啦,牢骚发完了也差不多时间该睡了,晚安 !
题外:突然想改下部落格的名字,没有为什么。
