Was about to say happy thanks giving here last night.
But I was busy whole day for baking and giving out cookies to celebrate although no one was actually remember it.
I'm not a Christian to celebrate but who care? It's thanks giving!
I remembered this particular day since last week, as I always want to do something on this day.
(Actually this day was nothing to me, I was want to find thing to do, or find one day to celebrate something, find one day that i could do something meaningless, and the most important is I still rmb last year thanks giving)
So, I skipped hygiene lecture and stayed in the room to bake cookies.
But I was busy whole day for baking and giving out cookies to celebrate although no one was actually remember it.
I'm not a Christian to celebrate but who care? It's thanks giving!
I remembered this particular day since last week, as I always want to do something on this day.
(Actually this day was nothing to me, I was want to find thing to do, or find one day to celebrate something, find one day that i could do something meaningless, and the most important is I still rmb last year thanks giving)
So, I skipped hygiene lecture and stayed in the room to bake cookies.
Around 7 trays cookies i baked, each have nine pieces of cookies. Giving out all at once, and obviously nobody remember this day even Christians themselves. Feeling so happy when u can share something with friends, and I tried to catch one friend which I ignored him almost one month because of a misunderstanding (He showed me poker face when I gave him carrot muffin last month, so i never talked to him the entire month; I realised that i was wrong because no matter what a friend did to you, purposely or not; he or she still your friend, you don't want to lose a friend because of a small incident, and people may not know that you are mad at him or her, at least let him know what are u mad at, or when they show face, tell them directly that you have had a hard feeling.) So, I talked to him for almost 2 hours, chatted with him about my winter trip, about our conflict, about recent event, about juniors, everything.. ( He used to be my best friend, ermmm, actually no, cause i not really like his pattern, his characteristic, but to be honest, he is that kind of friend that I can talk everything to, and he probably know u well as he is an observant, and what he say do have point. He is that kind of friend which u can have a deep talk.) Chatting with him took my evening. When I back to my hostel, I was late for dinner (it was already near 7), I promised to cook tomyam mi rebus for my roommate, so I have to cook and we ate at 8 (I usually won't eat after 7). But my entire night wasted when spent it on chatting with girls on fourth flour (gave them cookies), We chatted till 2am, mostly is gossip, you know what girls can talk..
So it should be a meaningful thanks giving when I actually did something to deliver my gratefulness to them. Having them in my life not really as warm as some of my friends could give me, but living in Russia we definitely need each other. Maybe we are not as close as best friend psychologically, but yea we are close geographically, and maybe after some years, after we graduate, we might not have time and chance to meet anymore, that's what I can do in order to stay in their memories, so after some years till we old, they will still rmb me and all the good time we spent tgt. Or even they don't remember me any how, but the moment last. Thanks for everyone who appear in my life no matter in which period. =]
Happy Belated Thanks Giving!
I remember this day because I know you suppose to celebrate it, and i know u will never remember it

