Yes, again, another cycle ended, be exact it was ended on monday. 7 classes for a cycle is quite short and yet it was too long for path anat. Why did i say so? Imagine, your class started at 8am then you have break from 9am till 11am and you can go back on 12pm. Thats really a long break and it could be longer sometimes. However, she don't allow us to make 2 lessons into 1 without break neither end the class earlier. So what to do in that 2 hours? Yea, we spent most of the time eating (we brought sandwich), chatting and discussing what should we eat later. Our conversation mostly about eat and food. During that 7 days we ate together twice, we cooked malay style spicy mee goreng and another one was 5-dish-dinner. That was a gaining-weight-week.
This cycle seemed easy but actually it is an exam subject. I still don't know how can I score in this subject as I didn't really pay attention during class and our 'rapper' teacher always spoke too fast to catch up.
After this cycle, we have public health cycle, the so called honeymoon cycle of the sem. We just need to go there and copy lecture materials then we can go back. No teaching, no class need to prepare and no stress. Finally we can have a break between all the hectic exam cycles.
path anat class is for eating..lol
This cycle seemed easy but actually it is an exam subject. I still don't know how can I score in this subject as I didn't really pay attention during class and our 'rapper' teacher always spoke too fast to catch up.
After this cycle, we have public health cycle, the so called honeymoon cycle of the sem. We just need to go there and copy lecture materials then we can go back. No teaching, no class need to prepare and no stress. Finally we can have a break between all the hectic exam cycles.
path anat class is for eating..lol
Public health class is another disaster, you can even take a nap. Its okay..
2 months to exam. Should start study! Fighting and may the force be with you.. (Ps: nahh, forget about it, lets take some rests)



